Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mood nail polish

Spring has sprung! After months of freezing cold days and nights, the weather is starting to warm up. Granted, it's still cold, but not frigid. I discovered the perfect nail polish while browsing ETSY. Mood Color-Changing Nail Polish by CocoAllurePolish!

This polish is really neat. It is a purple jelly polish, which changes to a light pink when warm, with small magenta glitter and med and large blue hexagonal glitter. When I first put the polish on, my hands were freezing, as they usually are, so I turned on my wall heater and started warming them up. Below you can see the color change transitions. 
 


Polish when my hands were cold


Just started to stick my hands in front of the heater


Still warming in front of heater. Tips changes first on most of my fingers.


Still warming in front of heater 



Completely pink after warming with heater



Left the heater, nail tips started to cool.

I've used color changing nail polish before, but it was sun activated, which I can only use in the summer in Oregon. This polish allows me to wear color changing polish, based on my temperature! This polish is very cute. It gives a neat gradient look, without the hassle of blotting polish on the ends of your nails. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment