Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pink and red!

When my mom and sister came to visit me, I decided to make them do their nails, seeing as how they NEVER do! Of course I had to do mine as well. I had some glitter polish that I hadn't tried yet, so I decided to try it out. The glitter polish is "Bejeweled" by KBShimmer. I paired it with Sinful Colors "Dream On." The result was really pretty. The camera was unable to capture the brilliance of the polish, but it was very bright!





I discovered another beautiful glitter polish on ETSY. The polish was affordable and the color peaked my interest. It's a beautiful coral polish with soft pale glitter. I purchased the polish from MmmmNails, but it appears she closed down her shop, which is a major bummer because I have loved all of the polishes I've purchased from her.



Yet, again I've found another amazing shop on ETSY. I saw Shimmer - Karina by Shimmer Polish and instantly purchased it. I feel I should note that blood red is my absolute favorite color. I don't know what it is, but that color just makes me happy. Karina is a beautiful blood red with multiple colors of glitter in it, including purples, greens, and black. Through it isn't exactly like the ruby slippers from Wizard of Oz, that's what it makes me think of when I wear it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment