Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

winey nails

My nail polish addiction continues. I've been on a purpley kick all of a sudden. I guess it's a nice change from my normal red and, pink right? 

While perusing etsy, like I do, I stumbled across Shimmer Polish, more specifically, her Taylor polish. I about died of excitement (well, not literally, but you know.) It is a jelly wine-purple, with many colors of glitter in it. It is a very dense glitter polish, but that nice added touch of jelly purple makes it AMAZING. I instantly ordered it, and I'm on love.


"No Whine Left", by KBShimmer is what started my glitter polish addiction. I had NEVER seen glitter polish with large glitter pieces in it. I freaked with excitement over this concept, and instantly placed an order. "No Whine Left" is a cream jelly, or "crelly" polish, so it is opaque, but semi transparent at the same time. I now, it sounds weird, but it's beautiful! It contains large hexagonal blue glitter, medium iridescent hexagonal green glitter, and medium/small magenta hexagonal glitter. This polish triggered my massive glitter polish collection, and I couldn't be happier. I got so many compliments on this polish, with reason! It's so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment