Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

Pink and Purple!

Glitter polish has become an addiction. There are so many options out there! So, while I was exploring etsy, I happened across LushLaquer, in particular Pink Panther. Its a clear polish with various sizes of pink, white, and black glitter. The pink glitters actually have subtle white spots on them. So far I have tried this polish with a light pink and a darker pink. Both look amazing, but have very different effects.





Pink Panther over O.P.I's breast cancer polish "I Think in Pink," finished with a quick dry top coat



This is Pink Panther over O.P.I's "My Throne for a Cranberry Scone," finished with a quick dry top coat

When I first discovered KBShimmer, the polish that really screamed to me was No Whine Left. The color is just gorgeous and the cool colors of the glitter was such a beautiful compliment. I had to have it. When it arrived it was more beautiful then I expected. In addition to the large blue glitter, there are tiny magenta, purple, and iridescent green glitter speckled throughout. I love seeing the flash of iridescent  The day I put it on I got so many compliments on it. 



Two coats of No Whine left with one coat of Gelous and one coat of a fast dry top coat.


No comments:

Post a Comment