Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Nails!

So in the spirit of New Years, I decided to do my nails with confetti glitter nail polish! I used 3 different polishes I purchased recently. The first is China Glaze "Luxe and Lush" from the Hunger Games collection. It is a very chunky glitter, so it required 2 coats of top coat.

The Luxe and Lush is a predominately gold color, with flashes of orange and green. Very tropical. The glitter is a very irregular flaky shape, which adds a really funky touch to your nails.

I purchased two polishes from MmmmNails. A Purple flaky polish and a Blue Flaky polish. Both have very thin glitter, so when you put it on your nail, it really doesn't need any top coat, though I put one on anyways. The glitter, like "Luxe and Lush," is a very irregular shape, which reminds me of new years confetti and fireworks! 

The blue flaky glitter has predominantly blue hue with flashes of purple.

The purple flaky glitter has a predominantly purple hue with flashes of pink.

All three polishes next to each-other. They actually go really well together!

MmmmNails sells many polishes in several other colors. She even sells the glitter on it's own, so you can create your own! I want to try the red flaky glitter. Additionally, she sells a glitter kit with polishes and steel balls, so you can make your own unique polishes. Her polishes are beautiful and affordable. I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment