Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

SHOES!!!

I  love shoes! I love shoes so much it's verges on an obsession and/or fetish. They are just so much fun! I recently stumbled upon lolashoetique. OMG! It's like heaven! I sat there for hours looking at all the amazing shoes. I wanted soooo many. Alas, I had to narrow it down to a few pairs. They ran a sale over the holiday season, which I had to jump on! I ended up purchasing 3 pairs of heels and 1 pair of boots. I cannot be more thrilled.





I first purchased these Glamour – Red boots. My favorite color is red, and I love the bead work. Honestly, I looked all over the internet and could not find any boots even remotely similar to these. They are so unique! These will be amazing with my sweater dress! They have a soft lining inside so they do not irritate the skin. In fact, they are rather warm. I have bigger calves and they still fit me. 


These heels are called Honey Moon – Black. I have to admit, the triple red straps are what got me. I wanted some heels that are conservative enough to wear to work, but still show off my personality. These are it. They are so elegant and classy. The site says you can go down a half size, but my regular size fit me. I have wide feet though.




I saw these Mademoiselle – Red and instantly my inner raccoon went wild (OHHHH SHINY!) In addition to them being absolutely adorable and sparkly (an instant winner in my book,) they are a very cute, and more affordable version of another pair of heels I've been eyeing.) I got my normal size, and they are a bit big on me, but that is better for me than too small. Shoes are so hard for me. I figure they'll fit perfectly with my over the knee black socks.


My final pair is these Chloe- Black/Fuchsia Leopard heels. When I saw them I thought "RAWR!" I don't normally like animal print unless they are fun colors. When I saw that these were a purple leopard, I fell in love. 

My experience with Lolashoetique was a pleasant one. They shipped the items quickly and they arrived that same week. I will definitely buy from them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment